Nice to Meet You: A Link-Up
I try not to blog too often about blogging, but it’s one of my most time-consuming hobbies. I recently took a few Alt Summit classes, where I met up with a lovely group of bloggers and began discussing potential collaboration. We have pretty different backgrounds and blogging styles, but all share an interest in building our creative community online, so we started calling the group “Nice to Meet You.”
We decided to start a link-up with the first post on Friday.
If you have a blog and would like to join, here’s how it works:
- Friday, the host blogs will post on the same topic. You are invited to post, too!
- Participants all answer the same question: “What do you like to do at home?” with 6 original images
- Include our button and a link back to this page in your post using this code in your post
- If you don’t have a blog but want to participate, answer with a list or make a Pinterest board
and share the link in the comments
- Follow at least 4 of the other host’s blogs
- There are PRIZES, Y’all.
Your blog hosts are: